Friday 2 July 2010

One One Day to Go...

It's a flurry of activity here in the Treasure household at the moment. Our dining room has been completely taken over by everything I'll be taking to tomorrow's first ever Vintage and Handmade Textile Fair in Chipping Sodbury!

Mr Treasure has been an absolute trooper and very understanding of the downstairs of our house becoming a haven for all things vintage! He even went beyond the call of duty last night and ironed all of the linens I'll be selling (as I have a habit of running out of time and then tearing around like a whirlwind in a panic!)

Just a taster of what will be on my stall. I have all sorts of things for sale, from vintage sewing and textiles-related goodies, to my very own vintage-inspired handmade pieces.

One of the great things about the Vintage and Handmade Fairs is the lovely people that I get to meet, so do come along and say "hello". It's always fabulous to put a face to a blog!


Featuring vintage clothing, fabrics, haberdashery, textile art, knitting, crochet and much more!

The Old Grammar School, High Street, Chipping Sodbury, South Gloucestershire, BS37 6AD
Saturday 3rd July 2010. 10am-4pm

Refreshing drinks and yummy cakes will be available in the Fair's very own tearoom.

3 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Oh it's all so very exciting!! Your collection of goodies look absolutely spiffing and I am very much looking forward to seeing you at the fair and admiring your stall :-)
And I also see you are selling at Homespun in Portscatho - I'll be going there too!!
Oh the excitement of it all !!!!!!
I'm going to send you and email now,
Happy days
Denise x

My Grannies Attic said...

Oh!!! I do wish I could come but school commitments hvae put a stop to that I am afraid.

I wish you every success tomorrow - it all looks beautiful!!

Kerry xxxx

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hi Katie

It all looks so lovely! I hope it was a success for you. I really wanted to go but this time Miss P's school fete had to come first.
Take care
Isabelle x