Saturday 23 May 2009

Hip, Hip, Hip Hooray!

The sun has definitely had his hat on today! How glorious to have had a whole day of sunshine...and it be the weekend so we could enjoy it. Mr Treasure and I have been making the most of the weather and spent all afternoon sitting in the garden. We were joined by our fluffy friends, who were very pleased to see us outside!

You go inside for two minutes, leave the garden table unattended and look what happens! I think the sun brings out Phoebe's cheeky side!

When she's not chasing a ping pong ball, Tinker likes to peruse the borders.

Definitely the weather for tea in the garden.

My copy of British Patchwork & Quilting arrived yesterday...complete with the article I wrote all about Amy Butler. I was really pleased with how it's turned out. As you know, I'm a huge fan of Amy, so it was rather exciting to interview her for the piece. Not only does she create fabulous fabrics (amongst other things), she's also really lovely. She'll be at this year's Festival of Quilts at the N.E.C...I for one will certainly be there!

4 comments:

BusyLizzie said...

Your garden is looking lovely Katie.. very jealous of those tidy borders.. hope to "attack" mine later (after a spot of car-booting)
Lizzie x

Unknown said...

Your cats are so beautiful...I always feel that cats are the ones who really know how to utilise the sun best...and do nothing!
Happy quilting!
x Philippa

Anonymous said...

hey It was great to see you again today at the fair. Did you know there is a fair at bovey tracey next weekend..thought you might need an excuse to stay in dartmoor!!!!!!!!

A Bun Can Dance said...

Oh my goodness! You met and interviewed Amy Butler??? I am green with envy! She is one of my textile heroines. So I certainly will have to go to the NEC.....
Still envious....
D x